Ametis Villa Bali
JOIN OUR GRACIOUS TEAM !
Ametis Villa Bali is a luxury lifestyle villa resort with a home-style concept that will make guest feel truly belong. Recognized as Bali’s leading boutique hotel at 22ndWorld Travel Award in 2015, Ametis Villa promises savvy adults travelers a degree of escapism with a tropical vacation experience that goes beyond expectation.
urgently needs a highly motivated professional for the position :
ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER
BUTLER JAPANESSE AND ENGLISH SPEAKING
ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals.
Assistant Sales Manager’s focus is specific client and short term, whilst Marketing Manager’s focus is finding market suitable for brand for long term. Speed up the marketing process turn into revenue.
- Creates the specific sales strategy using knowledge of market conditions, competitors pricing, potential customers, and realistic budget (Cost, Revenue, Profit) using metrics. Ensure that strategy work efficiently to gain profit.
- Create revenue sales target monthly, quarterly and annual including promotions to fill slow periods, and to help accounting cash flow
- Create the annual budget for sales department, such as sales trip and events, submit to GM
- Solicit business through mailings, cold calls, and face-to-face sales meetings, and answer incoming requests for information.
- COLD CALLS: Minimum 3 cold calls per day per sales manager (not including handling inquiry)
- LOCAL AGENT SALES CALL: Minimum 10 agents per month per sales manager, along with sales call report to GM
- Define the clients whose requirements meet our product, whilst avoid to sell product to clients who don’t feel requirement of our product, in order to prevent us from claimer
- Determine the clients who can build long term relationship and focus business with them
- Understand clients’ challenge, correspond to individual demand and propose the problem solving idea by combining product and service, in order to close the deal (contracting).
- Create individual contract for each client, offer additional service based on the initial needs of clients, such as packages, entertainment, local tours, food and beverage, spa, etc.
- Close the deal of contract with potential buyers, have responsibility until the product is delivered to customers.
- Develop and maintain a list of local DMC/tour operator/overseas buyer/corporate and other related partners that can be used to provide our products to our target customers
- Keep in close touch with local DMC/tour operator/ overseas buyer /corporate and other related partners as well as internal accounting staff to make sure all aspects of a contract are fulfilled and in ways that provide the maximum profit margin.
- OVERSEAS SALES TRIP: Plan, conduct, follow up, control assigned market overseas sales trip as per schedule
- Maintain close relationship with clients in order to turn the business clients to a loyal partners, which includes thank you e-mail after their visit, offering incentive program, conducing appreciation nights, and sending periodic mailings or e-mails throughout the year coordinating with marketing team to stay in front of clients.
- Contribution to the strategic development of the products by updating market situation and trend to marketing manager
- Responsible for increasing outside activities by contracting with new vendor until up-selling and ensure programs are sold by butler(Sales)
- Obtain new agents who can sell FB& SPA products to in-house/non in-house guests and responsible for in house activities revenue, and ensure programs are sold by butler(sales)
- Develop wedding revenue based on set concept and market, create wedding package, contracting with vendors and clients, organize the wedding event smoothly based on guest request.
- Responsible for all of outlet revenue through assigned countries
- Supervise reservation and other sales team(at any department) in term of contracts for smooth sales operation
- Report timely to General Manager
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides accurate, complete and effective turnover to Event Management.
Managing Sales Activities
- Participates in sales calls to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
- Gains understanding of the location’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Supports the company’s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
- Executes and supports the company’s customer service standards.
- Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the company.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Open for Local Indonesian Nationality Only
- Hotel Education back ground is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years Assistant Sales Manager experience preferably gained within 5* hotel or luxury boutique resort environment or similar business operation
- Familiar and have good interest with Online media storage (dropbox, google drive, etc) marketing (social networking and online portals)
- Leadership and revenue skill
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Mature and dynamic, highly motivated and pleasant personality
- Positive attitude, proactive, organized, enthusiastic, good communication skills – personality and attention to details
- Flexible, decisive, motivated and creative
- Committed team player, smart and quick action
- Computer literate and Excellent written and oral in English.
- Flexible with working schedule
- Budget oriented
- Residence in Bali or willing to be placed and doing selection process in Bali.
BUTLER JAPANESSE AND ENGLISH SPEAKING
A butler primarily serves as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay at the hotel, He / she should be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel and also about the local vicinity.
Serves food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests, Also Provides a courteous, professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all times. Always well groomed, clean, pleasant and creating renowned memorable experiences for the guests.
- Take care of all VIP suite room guests and coordinate with all concerned departments to fulfill guest needs and requests.
- Fully aware of the Room Service and other outlets menu, answers questions on menu selections, communicates with the kitchen regarding menu questions and product availability.
- Keeps concerned departments informed about the guest allergies and food preferences.
- Update the villa software with guest preference, likes and dislikes on to the guest profile section.
- Follows all the guest needs until they are completed to the total guest satisfaction.
- Welcomes the VIP guest at porte cochere and other guests availing butler service.
- Serves welcome drinks and escorts the guests to their assigned rooms.
- Conducts the in room check-in process in a fast and efficient manner, following all the standards and also liaising with bellmen for luggage delivery.
- Takes care of the guest’s requests and liaise with respective departments: laundry, wake up call, spa bookings, concierge and any special requests etc.
- Knowledge of using the point of sale software, Property management software and any other system or software to perform the duties.
- Able to perform software operations like check-ins / check-outs, update profile, room reservations, requests, apply payment, verify and adjust billing, activate room keys, process check-out etc. on the hotel software.
- Records transactions and order items in Point of sales (POS) system.
- Updates guest feedback and comments on to the system.
- Helps monitoring the stock inventory and to follow up on pending issues with the tracking system and store requisition forms.
- Checks in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
- Informs housekeeping department the time desired for the daily cleaning and turn-down service.
- Fully conversant with accommodation features: lay-out, room type, location, decor, in room facilities and equipment.
- Fully aware of operating procedures for all electrical and electronic equipment in the guest room.
- Serves the guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing standards.
- Supports the other departments such as Housekeeping and Room service with their duties.
- Picks-up trays and clean tables as needed to ensure a clean dining area.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc., throughout the day.
- Performs all his/her duties with the sense of priority and dedication.
- Hosts and welcome all guests in a gracious and polite manner, and to have the ability to hold a conversation with the guest in a natural and spontaneous manner.
- Carries out checkout in efficient manner, offering luggage assistance and transportation.
- Wishes fond farewell to the guest at the time of departure.
- Takes notes of all the information, updates and instruction and giving proper handover before signing off from the shift.
- Understands and strictly adheres to the Rules & Regulations of the Company and the Villa’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To attend and contribute to all meetings, Departmental and Villa training as scheduled and other related activities.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned out of the list.
- Open for Local Indonesian Nationality Only
- 2 Years Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management specialized in F&B Service
- Minimum 2 years as Butler
- Japanese Speaker and have driving license (SIM-A) be consider
- Well Groomed and Good Personality
- Positive attitude and good communication skills with excellent grooming standards
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Flexible to respond to a variety of different work situations and ability to work on your own
- Able to Work as a Team Player, High Motivation
- Have great negotiation and interpersonal skill
- Strong leadership, coaching and counseling skill
- High attention detail
- Effective sales communication skills and personal performance
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized manner
- Good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Proficiency in Excel is a essential.
- Good command in English and Japanese both written and oral
- Able to start immediately
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in Bali, The selection process will be held in Bali
Send your updated and complete CV with recent photograph to :
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
AMETIS VILLA BALI
Jalan Pantai Batu Bolong
Canggu – Kuta Bali
Phone : 0361-8445567
Or email us at: hr@ametisvilla. com
Only short listed and qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.